OnePassport activates a B2B device through OnePassport API.
- An authorized OnePassport developer will be the one to update the PRODA settings in OnePassport to save the Device Name, Device Activation Code (one time security code), and the Expiry Date.
- An authorized OnePassport developer will be able to access OnePassport Activate Device API endpoint to activate a device.
- OnePassport Activate Device API endpoint creates a signed certificate of the RSA key and saves it to Google Cloud Platform Storage.
- A JSON Web Key token is then generated for the RSA Key and is sent to PRODA.
- The response from PRODA will then be saved to OnePassport as part of the PRODA settings.