Skip to main content
- Using Google Cloud Platform Cloud Scheduler, there is a schedule setup to perform and execute a OnePassport API Endpoint for Device Expiry Notification.
- The OnePassport Device Expiry Notification API endpoint determines if the Device is nearing expiration date.
- If the Device is not expiring soon, it will be determined on the next scheduled execution.
- If it’s determined that the Device is expiring soon, an email will be sent to OnePassport Development team to notify them to extend the Device Expiry through PRODA Portal.
- An email will be sent daily to OnePassport Development team until action has been completed to extend the Device Expiry.