Important: Make sure you have completed filling the details in your immunisation spreadsheet. Sample is given in this picture. The fields in blue shade are the required ones and the rest are optional.
The required fields are: Email, Vaccination Type, Country, Date Administered (or Date Signed for records with Medical Contraindication or Declined Status), Status and Consent.
1. Email - ensure that the email used is the same as one in the system.
2. Vaccination Type - check for the vaccination labels existing in the system to match the one in your sheet ( see Settings -> Immunisation Settings).
3. Country - required field.
4. Date Administered - date when vaccination was administered (with format dd/mm/yyyy or dd/mmm/yyyy).
5. Status - required field (Valid/Medical Contraindication/Declined).
6. Consent - required field (Yes/No).
Other fields but not mandatory:
1. Provider - where vaccination was administered.
2. Due Date - date when vaccination is due (dd/mm/yyyy or dd/mmm/yyyy).
3. Work Category - category of your workers (for example Category A/Category B/Category C).
4. Batch No. - not required here but mandatory when submitting to AIR.
5. Unit - same as Department where worker belongs to.
6. Evidence - Yes/No
7. Notes - any comment or remark.
Download a template at the bottom of this page.
You can upload immunisation records of your people (up to 1000) at once following the steps provided below:
Step 1: From your Dashboard, click Onboarding.
Step 2: Click the plus button below Onboarding. When you hover it says Bulk Upload.
Step 3: Look for Immunisation Bulk Upload from the navigation bar at the left. Click it.
Note: Read the important information.
Choose File to upload your spreadsheet. Then press Upload button.
Step 4: Match the excel headers to the columns.
Step 5: After the system checks your excel file, it will show error it can find like below. When you encounter boxes in red, just click to correct it.
Click Looks Good Upload Now Button.
A pop up message will appear mentioning that your upload is in progress. Click OK.
You will be redirected to the Onboarding Result page. Check the status of your upload. Click Successful to view records.
Click email to go to the person's profile and view record.