* AIR Button on Staff/People List
* Adding Influenza vaccine (2022) in the Most Used Category of Immunisation Type List
* 2FA Enabling for Comply Users
* Template as New Module in System Management
* Result as New Column Header for Generated Reports under Serology
* Added New Filters for Immunisation Report
* Result as New Field in Adding Serology Record
* Document Upload for Onboarding Data and Separate Log In Page
* AIR Additional/Updated Vaccines
* Rewording on Onboarding First Page
AIR Button on Staff/People List
Comply user can access now AIR through going to the Staff/People List and click the AIR button placed along with other buttons in the table.
Adding Influenza vaccine (2022) in the Most Used Category of Immunisation Type List
Comply user can now store a record for the Influenza vaccine (2022). It is now included as part of the Most Used Category of the list of Immunisation Types.
2FA Enabling for Comply Users
Two-Factor Authentication can be set up by the Super Admin for the whole organisation. So even though this was not turned on previously by the OP/Comply user (with Super Admin/ Admin/ Manager/ Member roles), if this is enabled by the Super Admin, PIN Code will be required every time the user signs in to Comply. This is done to enhance more the security of OnePassport accounts.
More information can be found on this link.
Comply user can save a template in each module in Report and generate results using the template. Editing the filters attached to a template is also doable and user can save in same template or add new one.
Instructions on how to save template is available here.
Template as New Module in System Management
With the new feature of Report Templates in the system, viewing the list of all the templates is possible through the Template Module in System Management. Deleting a template can also be done in this section.
Use this link for more information.
Result as New Column Header for Generated Reports under Serology
When one generates a report under Serology Category in Immunisation Report, the table/data showing includes now the Result.
Added New Filters for Immunisation Report
The following are the additional filters showing in the Immunisation Report:
1. Category (Vaccination and Serology)
2. Result (will only appear when Serology is selected in the Category)
Result as New Field in Adding Serology Record
In adding Serology record for an individual in Comply, a new field has been to included wherein result can be entered. User can select from the drop down: Positive or Negative.
This change has been updated in the Immunisation module-Individual's Profile and Immunisation Overview.
Document Upload for Onboarding Data and Separate Log In Page
Comply users can now share their data for Onboarding to the OnePassport Team thru logging in to this url: https://accounts.onepassport.co/comply/fileupload
Further instructions on using the document upload feature is provided in here.
AIR Additional/Updated Vaccines
1. AstraZeneca COVISHIELD
2. BCG vaccine
3. Bharat Biotech Covaxin
4. bioCSL Fluvax
5. Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent
6. H-B-VAX II (dialysis)
7. Janssen-Cilag COVID Vaccine
8. Merieux Inactivated Rabies Vaccine
10. Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV
11. Sinovac Coronavac
1. CDT - combined Diphtheria, Tetanus
2. . IPOL - inactivated polio vaccine
Rewording on Onboarding First Page
The text on the first page of the Onboarding Page has been updated:
Please sign in to leave a comment.