Comply newest feature is the ability to retrieve AIR records and automatically transfer this to the staff's profile in Comply.
Step 1: From your Dashboard, click AIR under Immunisation in the sidebar.
Step 2: You will land into a screen like below. Choose the Department Type and Covid-19 Vaccination Type from the drop downs.
1. You can select ALL, select one or more for the Department and Covid-19 vaccination types.
2. You can select specific person(s) or if no selection is made, system will download for ALL in the list.
Step 3: If you do not intend to select anyone, simply click the Get Immunisation from AIR button.
Step 4: Press Confirm.
Step 5: Screen will go to the AIR Download Result Section. In here, you can view the status of your transaction. From Processing it will turn to Successful or Completed with Messages. Successful means system was able to retrieve records for All while Completed with Messages means there were some issues encountered related to some staff and so retrieving is not possible. For instance, staff is not yet on AIR, or wrong/missing personal information.
Step 6: You can click the Status to view what happened to the transaction. In the image below, the status was successful and checking each staff's status it shows that it was successfully added to the staff's record in Comply. You can verify this thru clicking the email address to directly go to the Immunisation records of the individual.
*If the same vaccination with same details is already existing in the staff's Immunisation records and were retrieved via AIR before, the message under Status will show successfully updated. However, if directly entered to Comply or entered by bulk upload, the Status will show successfully added and source will be AIR.
Selecting Staff to Download AIR Records
Should you wish to select certain staff only search the name and tick the box. For example, we are looking to get Camille Kennedy's AstraZeneca Covishield record from AIR.
Alternatively, you can use the search bar to find the person. Just type the name and then tick the box on the left to select.
You can search for more people, just clear the search bar and type the name. Selected people will appear in the List of Selected Records. Press Clear Selection if you change your mind.
After making your selection, click Get Immunisation from AIR button.
AIR Immunisation List and AIR Results Page
When you go to the AIR module, you will see two buttons under the heading Australian Immunisation Register. The first one is the AIR Immunisation List which displays all the records that were successfully retrieved from AIR and saved in Comply. The second one is the AIR Results Page which shows all the download history or transactions that has been done from the start.
Pressing the AIR Immunisation List, the page looks like this. It is arranged per person and Dates Issued can be displayed in ascending or descending order (just click the arrows beside Date Issued to do this).
What you can do here?
* View the list per department type or ALL. Just click the drop down and select.
* The list can be exported in CSV/Excel format or Print.
* You can search as well from the list.
* View the Immunisation records of the individual by clicking the eye icon on the right.
* Go to the individual's AIR directly thru clicking the one with cross icon.
Clicking the AIR Results Page, it will go to AIR Download Result wherein you can view all the downloaded transactions with their corresponding dates and status.
What you can do here?
* Check each transaction and view the list of people included in that (by clicking each status).
* Dig deeper and see the email of each person in the transaction. Clicking it will lead you to the person's Immunisation Records in Comply.
Please sign in to leave a comment.