The current employment records of your people can be updated using the Employment Bulk Update. This tab can be found in the Onboarding module.
Creating your spreadsheet
1. Email (same email existing in the system)
2. Employment ID (every employment record is assigned with a unique number, so we will know the correct employment record to update; this information can be found in the Employment tab from the hidden sidebar. Note: From your dashboard, at the top left corner, clicking the one in red box here will open the sidebar ).
You can see Employment ID on the first column. Get the correct number for the employment record you want to be updated.
Fields you can update:
1. Employment/Membership Type
2. From Date
3. To Date
4. Job Role
6. Still Working
* Assuming you want to update your worker's current employment record, for example Employment Type, you will be needing 3 columns on your excel file: Email, Employment ID and Employment Type.
Download a sample template at the bottom of this page.
* You can add more columns/fields from the list to update.
We are now ready to update the records.
Step 1: Go to Onboarding from your Dashboard.
Step 2: In the Onboarding page, click the plus button.
Step 3: From the tabs on the left, press Employment Bulk Update.
Step 4: Upload your file and follow the prompts.
Should there be errors while on the process, the system will pick it up and you can correct the information right there before uploading.
Please sign in to leave a comment.