OnePassport Comply system gives user the option to submit immunisation records to AIR and also save these records in workers' profile. By default, it is not saved in Comply, so if you prefer to store it, simply follow the steps below.
Prepare your spreadsheet with the AIR and Immunisation Bulk Upload fields.
Here are the fields for the usual AIR Bulk Upload:
2. Vaccination Type
3. Accept New Record (True/False)
4. Accept New Individual (True/False)
5. Provider Type (I performed this encounter/Another provider has performed this encounter in Australia/This encounter was performed overseas)
6. Provider Number - only required if Provider type is "Another provider has performed this encounter in Australia"
7. Country - only required if Provider type is This encounter was performed overseas
8. Date of Service (dd/mm/yyyy)
11. Serial number - not required
Meanwhile, here are the Immunisation fields which you can include in the sheet:
1. Consent (Yes/No)
2. Due Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
3. Evidence (Yes/No)
6. Status (Valid/Medical Contraindication/Declined)
7. Work Category
Once your sheet is ready to upload, go to Onboarding -> AIR Immunisation Transmission.
Upload the file.
Match the columns.
Proceed to the next step which is this screen. Tick the box to save the immunisation records in Comply.
Then click Looks Good Upload Now button.