* Alert Type- The type under the Module in which the Alert was created. For example, if an alert has been created for Immunisation, the Alert Type will cover all the vaccination types. If the alert is for Licence, then the different licence types would equate to the "Alert Type" in this case.
* Asset - This stands for the staff/people in your organisation that needs to be entered into the system and whose records are to be managed.
* Asset Form - A form that can be created to send out to staff. This is for submitting personal details to the organisation using the system's Self-Onboarding feature.
* Asset Type/Person Type - This is equivalent to the Department existing in your organisation, to which your staff is affiliated.
* Consent Form - Type of form that can be generated to request consent or permission from your staff.
* Dynamic Form - Form type which can be customised upon creation. User has the freedom to choose which questions to add.
* Employment Self-Service Forms - Design documents for your employers to complete and return. Review the submitted document before approving it to be stored in the employee's profile.
* Employment Type - Includes the main types of employment that are found in the workforce e.g. Full-time, Part-time.
* Journey Form - Form type where the different forms that can be generated are linked together to send as one to your staff. A Journey Form can include Asset Form, Consent Form and a Dynamic Form.
* User Access - This section is connected to the role of the System User. Each role has specific access to the system. For instance, a Super Admin has complete access, whereas an Admin User may have restricted access.
* User Alerts - Part where alerts/notifications for expiring or expired records can be set up.
* User Permissions - This pertains to the accessibility of the system user, where specific sections can be controlled to either conceal or reveal them for particular roles.