Below are the foundational truths guiding the development, design and operation of the OnePassport Management System.
* In order for staff to establish a successful connection with the organisation through QR Code scanning, they must already be present in the system. Otherwise, staff should be added first before proceeding with the scanning process.
* Unless the staff accepts the invitation to connect to the organisation, the sharing of records will not happen.
* Admin user can only invite up to 10 staff at a time.
|* Data shown here targets the most recent record for the staff.
* Everything entered into the system will be regarded as a new record. Hence, staff already existing and then onboarded again will result in two separate records. The system cannot check whether a previous record is already existing. Same applies to immunisation records.
*If staff has not been onboarded yet to the system, and then Admin user tries to do immunisation bulk upload that includes that staff, the record will not be saved.
*Immunisation and Employment Bulk Update requires the Immunisation ID and Employment ID of the specific record to be modified. These can be found in the Immunisation Register List Page and Employment Page.
* If an Asset Form of a specific staff has been ignored or deleted, all other related submissions will be deleted.
* Forms submitted by staff are to be separately accepted. This gives capability for Admin user to view and check submissions first before accepting.
* Selecting Show All Records in the Reports off-canvas (filter section) will show all records for the staff. If not selected, it will only show the most recent record. For example, a staff has multiple data for Afluria Quad which was administered for different years. If “Show All Record” is not ticked, only the record with the latest Date Administered will be displayed in the report.
* When generating an Immunisation report, you cannot select the Missing Status along with other status like Valid, Action Needed, Expired etc.
* When generating an Immunisation report with the Missing Status, once a staff does not have any of the selected vaccine types, unless the checkbox “Show missing record one time only” is ticked, exported data will display the name of staff for each vaccine type. If the checkbox is ticked, it will show the name one time only.
|Services Australia (AIR)
* Admin user can only select 10 Immunisation Types from the dropdown.
* If a record has been retrieved from AIR and this is not yet available in the staff’s profile within the Immunisation section, the Transmission status will indicate “Successfully Added”. If record is already existing, then status will display “Successfully Updated”, signifying that there is no duplication of records.
* Everything entered or managed in the Settings section determines the reference values/labels/headers/dropdown displayed in the system.
* It is not feasible to delete an asset type, job role, employment type or other reference values/labels that are already in use. Once attached to a record, these cannot be archived by the user.
* For Immunisation Alerts to function properly, it is strongly recommended that a Due Date for Immunisation Records must be provided. Update records through the Bulk Update feature and use the Immunisation ID as reference (which can be acquired from the Immunisation Register-List Page).
|* Users can possess specific system access levels in accordance with the organisation’s requirements. For instance, staff with an Administrator role will not have full access to the system, different from that of the Super Administrator (has no limitations). If a certain module is missing or inaccessible for the staff, it means the user access level does not permit the user to do so. Super Admin users can update the related settings.
|Employment Self-Service Forms
* Staff can stop and resume filling out the form until completed. No Save and Exit button at the moment but answers are automatically saved.
* Once submitted, staff cannot edit answers. Should staff wish to change the responses, it is recommended to contact the organisation.
* Staff will receive an email for the answers provided in the form.
* Once the form submitted by the staff is accepted by the organisation, staffis automatically connected. Staff can log in to OnePassport account and share records.