This section aims to provide hints and tips for clients to easily navigate the OnePassport Management System. These are small features which could assist you in your experience and journey using the system.
Did you know?|
* The search button (in green) located in the top right corner facilitates quick and easy staff search based on Name, Email, or Immunisation Type.
* You can access notifications about the following events:
- Staff accepting an invitation and connecting to the organisation
- Staff sharing records
- Staff submitting a form
- Records reaching expiration or already expired
* Note: You can view, edit and accept these records.
* If you forgot your password, you can use the FORGOT PASSWORD feature on the sign-in page to reset it.
*You have the option to obtain the Asset list by using the Export button located on the page.
* You can invite many assets at once by checking the check box and clicking the invite button at the top of the page.
* Checkbox disappearing under the Invite column indicates that the staff member is already connected to the organisation.
* You can view the profile of a deleted asset by clicking the view button in the archive module's manage column.
* You can restore deleted assets by clicking the restore button in the manage column of the archive module.
* You can easily access our help desk articles and tutorials by clicking on the Help Articles and Tutorials link near the Settings section at the bottom of the dashboard. Access the **New OnePassport Management System for updated guides.
* In the onboarding bulk upload section, you're able to bulk-onboard users and update their information.
* Now you can see the name of the file you uploaded in the result area under the file name column for easy reference.
* You can review the result of each asset you uploaded by clicking the file name or type.
* For reviewing the results, there are buttons in the bulk upload area for both the bulk upload results and the AIR results.
* If you are having trouble, you can quickly access our support page by clicking the link in the bulk upload instructions.
* You may easily download reports by using our reports module.
* You can save a template for future use.
* People report - if no filter is involved, can just simply click the Generate Report button to run a report.
* The Immunisation Types module in the Settings under the Record Setup allows you to quickly modify the immunisation type headers in the Immunisation Register.
* You can manage the accessibility of system users through User Permission in the Settings section under the People Setup.
* By using the User Alerts in the Settings section under System Setup, you may configure the alerts for individual modules in the management system.
* To strengthen user security, you can change the password in the Account Settings section by clicking Change Password.
* To improve user security, enable Two-Factor Authentication in the Account Settings area. When you activate this, a PIN code will be sent to your email every time you log in.
* Note: The Account Settings section is accessed by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
Employment Self-Service Forms|
* Create different types of forms which can be sent to your staff.
Asset Form - to get personal details of staff and save to the system.
Consent Form - to acquire permission from staff e.g. access AIR records.
Immunisation Form - to get immunisation details of staff.
Dynamic Form - customisable form.
Journey Form - composed of different forms and linked together.
Note: Support team can help you to create the forms for you. Just provide the form of reference.