The employment records of your people can be updated using the Employment Bulk Update feature. This tab can be found in the Onboarding module.
Watch this video to learn how to do it starting from creating your spreadsheet up to the end of the process.
In detail, here are the steps.
Requirement: Create your spreadsheet
1. Email (same email existing in the system)
2. Employment ID (every employment record is assigned with a unique number, so we will know the correct employment record to update; this information can be found in the Employment tab from the sidebar.
You can see the Employment ID in the first column. Get the correct number for the employment record you want to be updated.
Fields you can update:
1. Employment/Membership Type
2. From Date
3. To Date
4. Job Role
6. Still Working
You can use the file that can be exported from the Employment section in creating the spreadsheet.
Pre-Bulk Update Steps:
* Click Employment from the sidebar.
* Then select the Asset type at the top. Make sure you are on the correct type e.g. Admin.
* Press the Export button.
* Choose the fields you want to appear in the sheet. Alternatively, you can select "All".
* Choose Export Type and press Export.
In the generated sheet, check the data that you want to update.
The important fields are Employment ID and Email. Then you can retain the column to be updated e.g. Employment Type and remove the rest.
* Assuming you want to update your staff's current employment record, for example, Employment Type, you will need 3 columns on your Excel file: Email, Employment ID and Employment Type.
Now, we go to the main Employment Bulk Update process.
Step 1: Go to Onboarding from your Dashboard.
Step 2: Click the Bulk Upload tile.
Step 3: On the Bulk Onboarding page, select Employment Bulk Update from the Upload Type drop-down.
Step 4: Upload your file and follow the prompts.
Should there be errors while in the process, the system will pick it up and you can correct the information right there before uploading.
You can download the Employment Bulk Update Template here.