While OnePassport Management System offers a way for customising your forms related to capturing worker details, consent or agreement and immunisation records, the system lets users also create a form from scratch using the Form Builder feature.
Your dynamic form can have different field types:
1. Text Field - short/long answer
2. Check boxes - multiple selection
3. Drop down - single selection/multiple selection
4. Radio button - single selection
5. Date Picker
6. File Upload
* Remember that in all field types, you have the ability to edit or delete labels/options.
* You can make a field required for the worker to fill out.
* You can require users to upload files to the form.
Start building your form now using the steps below:
1. Click "Settings"
2. Click "Employment Self-Service Manage Self Service Forms"
3. Click "Create"
4. Select Dynamic for the Form Type then click "Create"
5. Provide a Name for the Dynamic Form. For instance, fill in "Dynamic Form for New Workers"
6. Under the Form Questions section, you can add different types of questions to your form. Click the plus button to start
7. Click "Label" field. Provide your question here.
8. Click "Select Type" and choose from the dropdown: Text/ Date/ File Upload/ Dropdown Select/ Dropdown Multiple Select/ Checkbox/ Radio
This is where you determine what type of response are you expecting from the end-user of the form.
9. For example, first question would be: "What is your role?"
10. We select "Text" as type since we are expecting a text response from the staff. Then, click the "Required" checkbox if you would like this to be mandatory filled out.
11. Click "Add"
12. Click the plus button again to add another question
13. Click "Label" and enter your question
14. For example, enter "Date of Interview"
15. Select "Date" for the Type
16. Click "Required" checkbox if you want this question to be mandatory answered. Otherwise, leave it as is
17. Click "Add"
18. Click the plus button to add another question
19. Click "Label" and enter the next question
20. Should we want a file to be uploaded in the form, we can do that. So as an example, we put in the label field "Upload copy of your CV"
21. Select "File Upload" as the Type
22. Click "Add"
23. Click the plus button again to add new question
24. For instance, we put "Do you have any other background check document?"
25. Select "Dropdown Select" in the Type Dropdown list
26. Click the plus button for the Question Options
27. Enter the first option. Fill "Yes". Then click + to add another option
28. For example, fill "No" for the second option
29. Click "Add"
30. You can add other types of responses like Dropdown Multiple Select, Checkbox and Radio. If you wish to check how does the form will look like, simply click the Preview button
31. Click x button to close the preview (off-canvas)
32. Click "Submit"
33. Click "Ok"