OnePassport Management System users have the ability to link together different form types and create a unique link to be sent to people.
For instance, you want the Asset, Consent and Immunisation Forms to be linked and sent as one. Below are the steps to guide you.
Note: You can only create a Journey form if you have existing forms already.
1. Click "Settings"
Open the settings menu.
2. Click "Employment Self-Service Manage Self-Service Forms"
3. Click the Create button
4. Select "Journey" for the Form Type
5. Click "Create"
6. Provide a Name for the Journey Form. For instance, fill "Journey Form for New Workers"
7. Under User Verification Form, select Asset Form (For New People in Comply). If you do this, you need to choose which Asset Form from the dropdown.
8. Click "Select Asset Form" and choose the form you wish to use
9. As an example here, we select "Asset Form for New Workers"
10. Go down to Forms. Look for the plus button and click to start adding a form type
11. Click "Select Form Type" and choose from Consent/ Dynamic/ Grade/ Immunisation"
12. After choosing the form type, we need to select the specific Form on the right side
13. Click the plus button to include another form
14. Click "Select Form Type" and choose from the list
15. As a sample, we choose Immunisation Form type and then we need to select the specific form
16. Add another form thru the plus button again
17. For instance, we add a Dynamic Form and select the form on the right side
18. Should you wish to delete the form type, click the (x) icon on the right side. Click "Submit" once satisfied with the Form Types included in the form
19. Click "Ok" on the pop-up message